Seehallen coffee roasting Horgen is a place where joy, professionalism and space for personal is possible. We are looking immediately for employees (part time, hourly but also full time) with experience, looking for a versatile work which is fun. If you’re ready to commit yourself to a stylish and modern operation and discover something new, then you’ve come to the right place. We live our job, toasting and serving the best coffee in the world and offering our customers a cozy ambience. There is much more to us than just coffee. Have a look at: www.onesto.ch
You are used to staying calm in a dynamic environment and assuming responsibility independently. You can rely on yourself and you convince with a high degree of trustworthiness. You are open to others, and it is easy for you to integrate quickly.
– a small roastery with shop and restaurant just suits you
– you love fresh coffee and everything around it
– you have experience in the service, have perfect German and basic English skills
– your job and the contact with the guests makes you happy
– you are honest, trustworthy and open
– a varied work in a small motivated team
– high responsibility, interesting people, gobal standards
– an environment in which everyone can contribute their personality
– a cool ambience with lake view directly at the train station
– flexible working hours and pens, within the 7 days week between 8: 00-19: 00
– a fair salary
Does that sound like the job you’ve been looking for? Then you are in the right place here and we look forward to your electronic application to the CEO Fox Hardegger, which answers your first questions under 0779911987. Please send your complete application as PDF documents to Fox Hardegger at email@example.com.
Seehallen Kaffeeroesterei Horgen
8810 Horgen / ZH